ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is an organization that brings together national standards bodies and issues a range of international standards under the same ISO name.
ISO standards are generally agreed ways for various activities, such as production, process management or service delivery.
The most important standards in our business are:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 10006 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
Benefits of ISO certificates
ISO has many benefits for the company itself as well as for its partners. Some of them include:
- maintaining a high level of the production process and products
- ability to satisfy even the most demanding customers
- improving the management system
- improving the organizational structure of the company